Senior Trader - Fixed Income - Asset Management
- Execute fixed income core/tactical strategies through sell/buy securities at best available market rates.
- Represent deep and differentiated market color/insights to head of trading desk and senior management.
- Apply active management strategies and initiate trading/tactical calls to best ensure acquiring best deals/opportunities in the market.
- Present daily/weekly execution progress reports to head of trading desk and senior management.
- Adhere to internal policies, procedures, guidelines and limits.
- Monitor daily positions and stop losses to ensure no breaching of policies occurs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics preferably supplemented by post graduate degree.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience, with preferably 1 year in a role in asset management field.
- Precise decision making in a timely manner
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- High level negotiation skills
- Strong social and communication skills