- Manage day to day operations, Including product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Track and analyze market conditions to develop strategies for maximizing profits for clients.
- Track client’s accounts and determine the amount of potential profit from stock purchases.
- Develop client relationships & present ideas to clients.
- Activate current clients by offering new trading strategies, solving their problems and handling them.
- Record client's transactions involving stocks and Bonds.
- Revise all transaction after every session to ensure that all the transactions were executed with the exact amount and prices.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field from a respectable university.
- 4-7 Years of experience in a related field.
- Team working ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.