Senior Rewards Specialist
- Evaluate company benefits plans in addition to researching prevailing practices, emerging trends and customary benefits in order to provide competitive, meaningful programs to attract and retain talented employees.
- Sharing in payroll processing, monitoring ledgers of staff expense.
- Sharing in the preparation of the annual HR budget (Monetary & nonmonetary).
- Monitoring - reporting the budget monthly.
- Sharing in the annual tax reconciliation process.
- Governmental Offices queries and forms is to be accurate and easy to handle (Form 1,6,2 & Statistical forms).
- Increasing the accuracy and the efficiency of the attendance monitor process & Analysis.
- Monitor, ensure and react to legislation, company policies and labor negotiations to ensure compliance; ensure governmental notices and filings are completed accurately and timely.
- Ensure abiding by all regulatory laws and maintaining proper employee MIS.
Relevant University Degree preferably.
1- 4 years of experience in related field.
- Experienced with highly confidential information.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude.
- High level negotiation skills.
- High Level communication and presentation skills.